sábado, 9 de octubre de 2010

100 best jQuery image gallery plugins

Recently, I had a client that needed to create a one page portfolio in a tight deadline. Initially, I thought that an already available free jQuery plug-in could be an interesting starting point for the gallery. I’ve never used a pre made plug-in before, so I began browsing the net in search of my timesaving lazy solution. What I discovered is that I spent almost half a working day looking for a decent list, burning hours skimming through lousy demos and messy coding. I eventually found a cool plug-in and the site went well and was delivered at time. But I couldn’t believe that there weren’t many sites with a decent roundup of jQuery galleries. So, in the face of this opportunity, Webdesignshock will provide. We want this to be the most extensive roundup in the internet of high quality jQuery gallery plugins. Enjoy! Remember to click on the demo button to check more detailed info and to download.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario